Light Repair Service
We repair (almost) every type of lamp
In addition to warranty replacements and repairs for our own lights, we are also able to repair most other lamps.
Whether it's faulty transformers, LEDs, bulbs, lamp sockets, or dimmers, you can request our repair service. The prerequisite for the service is delivering the lamp in question. You can either bring it in person or send it via courier. Before sending a lamp, please notify us by email with photos and product information.
No unpleasant surprises
When you bring a lamp in for repair, you won't fall into a trap. Before proceeding with a repair, we inform you about the exact cost and then decide together how to proceed. We charge a flat fee of €20.00 for the inspection, which is to be paid upon receipt of the lamp.
The invoice for the repair includes the time required for the repair and the components and/or spare parts used. The inspection fee of €20.00 paid upon receipt of the lamp will be deducted from the final total. The inspection fee will not be refunded if the lamp is ultimately not repaired.
What we can repair:
- Replacement of broken glass if still available from suppliers
- Faulty dimmers. We use original components; if not available, we use equivalent alternative components
- Faulty transformers with original or alternative components
- Faulty LEDs or bulbs: LEDs are ordered from their respective manufacturers
- Joints, springs, lampshades, small accessories, etc. - if available, they are ordered upon request from the respective manufacturers and exchanged
- Faulty lamp sockets - We replace all types, including E27, GU10, GU5.3, E14, R7s, and many others.