Shipping and Delivery
General Delivery Information:
You can find information on whether an item is available for delivery and its estimated delivery time on the respective product page. In-stock items are processed and shipped within 24 hours. Non-stock items are promptly ordered for you and shipped within the specified timeframe.
If an item is not available or there is a delay contrary to the indicated delivery status, we will inform you via email. Our shipping partners promise delivery within Italy within 24 to 72 hours. For neighboring EU countries it takes between 1-4 working days.
To ensure the fastest and smoothest delivery of your order, we require your telephone number, which is indicated as a mandatory field during registration/checkout. Customs duties or any other fees for deliveries to non-EU countries are expressly the responsibility of the customer. Deliveries to non-EU countries are only made by prior arrangement.
Italy and Ferragosto:
Attention - August is Ferragosto time! What is Ferragosto? In Italy, most companies close for a period of 1 to 4 weeks during this time. As a result, items that are not in stock with us may have a longer delivery time than indicated. We always strive to source and deliver each item as quickly as possible and will keep you updated. We are open throughout August and continue to process orders promptly to be at the forefront of manufacturers' delivery lists.
|Deutschland, Österreich, Belgien, Dänemark, Frankreich, Luxemburg, Niederlande, Portugal, Slowakei, Spanien, Schweden, Tschechien||11,00*||100,00|
|Ungarn, Polen, Rumänien||20,00*||300,00|
|Estland, Lettland, Litauen||15,00*||500,00|
|Nicht EU Länder||auf Anfrage||auf Anfrage|
*Shipping costs include €5 for insured shipping.
Frequently Asked Questions and Additional Information:
1) I am from Switzerland and would like to place an order. What costs can I expect?
Deliveries to Switzerland are subject to a flat shipping fee of €39.00. Orders over €500.00 qualify for free shipping. By registering as a Swiss customer, prices will be displayed without VAT.
The following should be noted for deliveries to Switzerland:
- Prices are calculated without 22% VAT (which will not be displayed when registered as a Swiss customer)
- All deliveries are shipped with Schenker DB or DHL, insured and customs cleared for export.
- Prior to receiving the goods, Swiss VAT (7.7%) and import duty (varying, approximately 3%) must be paid to the shipping company. This will be organized by the shipping company, so you don't need to take any further steps.
- We reserve the right to adjust shipping costs for extremely bulky deliveries. This will be done in consultation with you before finalizing the order.
2) How will the goods be delivered?
Deliveries are made with freight forwarders (GLS / BRT / DHL / Express 4U). The delivery time for Austria and Germany is 1-4 working days, for Switzerland up to one week.
3) Is it possible for the indicated delivery time to be exceeded?
The indicated delivery times correspond to the time it takes for you to receive the lights after payment has been received. In normal circumstances, this time is not exceeded. In-stock lights are shipped on the same day or no later than the day after payment is received. If a delivery significantly exceeds the indicated delivery time, we will inform you.
4) I need to receive my order within x days.
If you need your delivery by a specific date (e.g., because an electrician will be on-site or it's for a birthday gift), please contact us to ensure there are no delays. We process each case as quickly as possible, but this allows for any potential delivery times to be confirmed or clarified with the manufacturer.
5) I need a tracking code to track the shipment.
Our forwarders offer a tracking service. The tracking number is automatically sent by e-mail from the shipping partner approx 24h-48h after the goods have been shipped from us. As soon as your package leaves our warehouse, you will receive a delivery note by e-mail.
6) The delivery time has already passed, and I have not received my goods or been informed - is something wrong?
It can happen that a supplier does not inform us of a delivery delay or fails to adhere to the estimated delivery date they provided. In such cases, it is possible that the delivery delay may not be noticed in a timely manner. If a delivery time is exceeded, we will contact the responsible company. If the delay is only 1-2 days, we may not inform you. If the delivery time is significantly exceeded (e.g., if a supplier does not have the goods in stock and needs to produce them), we will inform you as soon as possible. We are always happy to provide you with information on the current status of your order.
Any further questions?